What is Android Antivirus Programs and What Do They Do
Those software’s which are used to destroy or vanishes the computer viruses are called antivirus software or anti-malware. The basic purpose of developing or making this type of software is used to remove the viruses to occur in a computer or your system.
A mobile operating system built on an altered version of the Linux kernel and other open spring software, designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. The commencing date of releasing this system was September 23, 2008. It probably works on the Android device which runs on Android System. Android is the most widely used operating system. Moreover, it is written in Java, C, C++, XML, Assembly Language, Python, Shell script and many others like this. As android is a system so a virus can attack it very easily. For this, there are many Android Antivirus Programs or Android Antivirus Software.
Android Antivirus Programs:
Many websites give you the latest news and topics for these types of antiviruses. Precisesecurity.com is the website that gives you the most recent news and updates about antivirus. How to Remove ProntoApp (Mac OS), Remove Peet Ransomware (.peet Files Virus), and much other latest news is given in precisesecurity.com. Many helpful tips and useful applications are there to make your work easy and help you to remove or recover your virus. Antivirus is great in demand nowadays, people are searching and looking for it because we are in a global village now, we are now in the world of trade and trend; which means which are using advancement a lot. This makes our work sensitive and chances of virus get increase so we all are in search of antiviruses.
As flue attacks the humans one by one and hand by hand. Germs get a transfer from one person to another person similarly the virus of computer or an android system acts; escalate from host to host and has the potentiality to duplicate itself. Android system viruses cannot procreate and escalate without programmings such as a file or document. The virus spreads from computer to computer or from system to system. If one computer or Android system contains the virus, and we have connected another system in any way then another system also gets a virus. The virus can harm your files that are in your system, the virus can harm your whole system or virus can just effect few parts of your system, these all types of the virus depends on the strength of virus in a system.
If a virus is attacked or fully attached to a system of file or computer or any Android system then it cannot be removed without using any antivirus program or anti-malware software. A virus can remain slumber without showing you any big signs or symptoms. Usually, the signs or symptoms after the attack of the virus would not be shown clearly to us but yes… it can damage the internal files or documents.
What a Virus Do?
Many people ask the basic question that what a virus does after attacking. There are many of the things a virus can do, some of which are given below:
- Stealing passwords
- Stealing data,
- Logging keystrokes,
- Corrupting files,
- Spamming your email contacts,
- Taking over your machine
- It can erase your data
- The virus can cause permanent damage to a hard disk.
How the virus can spread?
How a virus can spread in a system is the most basic question that occurs when we get a virus in our computer or an android system then down given some of the key points regarding it.
Viruses can be spread through
- Text message attachments,
- Internet file downloads,
- Social media scam links.
Signs of Android Virus:
- Frequent pop-up windows
- Changes to your homepage
- Mass emails being sent from your email account
- Frequent crashes which include that a virus can foist major damage on your hard drive
- Unusually slow computer performance
- Unknown programs that startup when you turn on your computer
- Unusual activities like password changes
Types of Android Viruses:
- Android Installer Hijacking
- Malware Hidden in Downloaded Apps
- Universal Cross-Site Scripting Attack (UXSS)
- Polymorphic virus
- Macro virus
- Multipartite virus
- Boot sector virus
Removing Virus Needs Antivirus:
We always are searching for some antiviruses to remove the virus from our system. And in the world of the Android system, we need some specific or valid antiviruses so that we can save or protect our sensitive system.
Best Android Antivirus Apps:
Avast Mobile Security
It protects your device from viruses, spyware and other types of malware and viruses.
- Perform regular scans to detect threats and vulnerabilities
- Detect spiteful apps before you install them
- Sheltered against malware-infected links on the web.
- Verify the reliability of any Wi-Fi network
Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
- Blocks dubious apps, websites & files
- Let’s you control the entrance to specific apps
- Stops spyware monitoring calls, texts & location
- Includes Anti-Theft tools to preserve mobiles and data
- Uses Machine Learning to conflict new threats
Google Play Protect
- Scanning and verifying over 50 billion apps every day
- Helping you surf on the safe side
- Securing your device, even if it’s lost
- Keeping your device safe, 24/7
- Firm up to 3 PCs or Macs
- Protect yourself from specification theft
- No time-consuming renovate or slow scans
Sophos Free Antivirus and Security
- Scrutinize apps when you install them
- Scrutinize previously installed apps both on your device and on storage devices
- And Scrutinize apps either on-demand or in set intervals
- Shows you potentially unwanted apps (PUAs)
- Preserve you from malevolent use of USSDs
- Uses up-to-the-minute threat intelligence from the cloud
Norton Security and Antivirus
- Scans information arriving from a network and helps block prospective online threats before they hit your computer.
- Scans and helps remove malware files that enter a device, using emulation to test and see what files do, and device learning.
- Uses the reputation information gathered from Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network to classify software application files on their attributes
- Uses artificial intelligence to classify applications based on behavior, and automatically helps block applications that display dubious behavior
- Helps protect against ‘zero-day’ pounce that stunt vulnerabilities in applications or the operating system
- Helps detect and lets you remove high-risk applications and malware that may be inhabiting on your computer
Trend Micro Mobile Security & Antivirus
- Enables IT to remotely enroll, provision and de-provision devices with corporate network settings such as VPN, Exchange ActiveSync and Wi-Fi
- Supports device locate and inventory management to secure and track company and employee-owned devices, whether they have enrolled or not
- Identifies and blocks apps that pose a security or privacy risk by correlating installed app data against the Trend Micro Mobile Application Reputation Service
- Provides inventory management and reporting for better visibility of apps used across devices, groups, and the company
AhnLab V3 Mobile Security
- V3 Mobile Security is a comprehensive antivirus solution for Android phones. Keep your phone and personal information safe with a single touch without draining your battery.
Avira Antivirus Security
- Top antivirus.
- Real-time protection and updates.
- Light and fast.
- need smartphone
- action against viruses, spyware, and thieves
McAfee Security & Power Booster Free
- Top antivirus.
- Real-time protection and updates
ESET Mobile Security
Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
Lookout Security and Antivirus
- Post-perimeter security is the new architecture
Have a look on : Happy Relationship Facts.
Web Security Space
- actioning against the scammer.
- scanning against Money Theft.
- scanning against the exploitation of program vulnerabilities.
- action for data and information.
Bitdefender Free Antivirus
- Induct in seconds, runs at max speed without slowing down your PC
- Good for gaming, image and video editing, and resource- rigorous applications
- Powerful protection packed into a light solution
Sophos Mobile Security
- Tells antivirus definitions are outdated
- Browsing and banking protection
- Ransomware Protection
Best and Reliable Antivirus:
Kaspersky and Bitdefender are two of the best and most working antiviruses, because of their work, because of availability and their security policies.
People Reactions of Different Antivirus:
- Not OP, but thanks for the long reply. I’m running Pi-hole on a Raspberry Pi myself which I can generally recommend, it’s nice for getting rid of advertising (and blocking malware) on all your devices, though I believe the only way to use it on devices while you are not at home is by setting up a VPN server on your Raspberry Pi which can be a bit complicated – but far from impossible – for an average user.
- The best AV for android is to not be an idiot installing apps willy-nilly and run a browser capable of blocking ad/malware networks like Firefox.
- None of them, most Android AVs are even more snake oil than PC AV’s. PC AV’s at least have a minimum semblance of function and sometimes they even catch something dangerous, most Android AVs simply make a pretty animation while they burn your battery by looking at files.
- Default Android has all you need if you run a google-reduced/free ROM, then simply check what apps are installed and ensure your browser is up-to-date.
Read this to maintian your health : Exercise After Heart Attack.